“Government doesn’t have a revenue problem. It has a spending addiction. … Elected officials should be addressing this problem now, instead of waiting for the bottom to fall out.” – Las Vegas Review-Journal, 12/7/19
Doc Bradley’s 12-Step Program for Taxoholics
The RJ is correct. Too many politicians, from both parties, are addicted to government.
The substance they abuse is taxes. YOUR taxes!
And they’re constantly on the hunt for their next “fix.”
But there is help!
Dr. Joe Bradley, Republican candidate for Nevada Assembly District 36, has developed a simple, 12-step program to help taxoholic politicians in Nevada break their addiction to government and get them on the path to recovery…
- Read and follow the U.S. Constitution
- Read and follow the Republican Party Platform
- Sign the Taxpayer Protection Pledge
- Support 2/3 super-majority votes for ALL tax increases – even ballot initiatives
- Oppose budget increases that exceed the rate of inflation plus population growth
- Support putting the government’s checkbook online
- Require all new spending be offset by spending cuts elsewhere
- Oppose unfunded government mandates, especially on the private sector
- Refuse to meet with outside-government lobbyists
- Oppose government employees serving in the Legislature
- Oppose collective bargaining for government employees
- Require all bills be posted online for 48 hours before voting on them
This is your Prescription for Government Addiction!
ELECT JOE BRADLEY!